NTE100i（IUVC） Digital Ear Camera for iPhone
Anykit Otoscope for iPhone and Android, Ear Camera and Wax Removal Tool, HD Ear Cleaning Camera with Ear Wax Remover, Ear Endoscope with Ear Cleaner Ear Pick, Speculum, LED Lights for Kids/Adults/Pets
Easy to Use - Download and install "IUVC" then connect the ear camera to your phone with phone's original charging cable. Run the App, then you can view image in the preview area. (Apply for iPhone,iPad and Android smartphone)
This USB connection otoscope is a better solution than wifi connection ear scope - USB connection has a stronger&more stable connection than wifi, no longer waste time and effort waiting for wifi connection, no worries about wifi disconnection. Send the inner situation picture and videos of your ear to the doctor for a quick and easy professional consultation.
Anykit 2nd generation NTE100i otoscope - Improved the camera as 4.3mm, compared with other 5.5mm ear cameras in the market, it is a better fit with the structure of the ear canal, allowing easy & safe entry to the eardrum.
Best Focal Length - 1 inch-The focal length of this otoscope camera is fixed at 2-3cm (1 inch), so please adjust the distance between the camera lens and your ear to get focused if you cannot see the image clearly.
Updated High-tech Chip - The improved chip has overheat protection with a 720P HD sensor that offers very clear images. The 6 adjustable LED lights and included earwax removal tools give users the best view to get things done in a safe manner.
Safer and Cleaner - The ear camera probe is IP67 waterproof, you can sanitize the camera, earwax remover and speculum with alcohol. This otoscope is suitable for adults, children, and pets.
How to install the APP - Just scan the QR code on the back of the otoscope to download and install.
package content - Anykit NTE100i Otoscope X1, USB charger cable x1,Ear Spoon x4, Speculum x3, Storage case x1, User Manual x1, Micro-USB to Type-C adapter x1, Micro-USB to Lightning x1
Anykit ear camera and wax removal tool, perfect for ear check and earwax cleaning.
After a long time research and compared with other diameter of 5.5mm or larger, we develop this 0.17 inch otoscope for a better fit with the structure of the ear canal & easy, safe entry to the eardrum.
This otoscope Compatible with: iOS 8.0, iPhone/iPad & Android 4.0+ smartphone and tablet. NOT for PC, MacBook. A better solution for iPhone/iPad users: No longer waiting for WiFi connecting. Much stable and clearer image.
Ear Wax Removal Camera with Soft Silicone Ear Spoon
How to Start Ear Cleaning?
- Scan the QR code on the back of the otoscope/user manual, download and install fool-proof smartphone APP "IUVC";
- Connect your phone to this otoscope using the phone original cable.
- When your phone indicates that it’s charging, that means the scope camera is connected to your phone successfully.
- Add the speculum on the tip of the camera to get start ear checking.
- Take off the speculum, select a suitable size ear spoon, safe and comfortable ear wax removal.
- The focal length is fixed at 1 inch, so please adjust the distance between the camera lens and your ear to get focused if you can not see the image clearly.
- Ear canal is not perfectly straight, please gently pull the top of your ear up and back to help viewing your eardrum easily.
- Please adjust the brightness of the LED lights to prevent glare.
- Even though there is a USB cable included in the package, we highly recommend that you use the phone's original USB cable to connect your phone for a stronger&more stable connection.
- Please keep the camera clean to avoid blurry image. Blurred images after a period of use are caused by the earwax on the camera lens. (In general, earwax is oily and can cause glare, unclear image) If the earwax does not carefully wiped out, this will make it stick to the lens more firmly.
Please clean the lens carefully with alcohol pads before and after use.
- Clean the lens carefully with alcohol pads.
- Wipe the lens grooves with alcohol-soaked cotton swab.
FQA for Anykit NTE100i Otoscope Ear Camera
- If the image is frozen, please REBOOT and RESTART the App.
- If you cannot turn on the scope, or it turns off after a few minutes of working, it can be the sign of low battery. Please make sure the battery is fully charged.
Free Standard Shipping
Expedited Shipping to the contiguous USA is optional during checkout.
Most orders over $49 qualify for Free Shipping to the contiguous USA.
If your order doesn't qualify for free shipping, you may review alternative shipping options during checkout.
|1-3 Business Days||1-7 Business Days||1-14 Business Days|
Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will ship the next business day.
Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will ship the next business day.
|Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will ship the next business day.|
Why didn't my order qualify for Free Shipping?
Your order may not qualify for the following reasons:
- It's a special order.
- Item is shipped from outside of the united states.
- The item is out of stock or backordered.
- The item's particular qualities like it's size, weight, type of material or other things disqualify it.
We ship nationwide across the contiguous (lower 48) states, as well as Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other USA territories.
We ship most international packages via UPS or DHL. Shipping fees are calculated on a combined basis of weight, value (for insurance purposes) and destination. Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels. We do not add additional fees to your order if we ship in multiple parcels.
Some items cannot be exported due to manufacturer or government restrictions. You will receive an on-screen notice if you attempt to put an item in your shopping cart or check out an order containing items which we cannot send to you.
We also reserve the right to block certain products from being shipped outside the USA.
Where We Ship
We ship around the globe. Please check below to acquaint yourself with any exceptions and conditions that may apply to your neck of the woods.
We currently do not ship to Iran, Sudan, Cuba, Syria, North Korea and Uganda.
Return Policy & Instructions
Easy 30-Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to TESLONG within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the
If your original item included free items, you must return all associated items for a full refund; the retail value of any free items you keep will be deducted from your reimbursement total.
You may initiate a return or exchange online, by phone or Live Chat.
IPS stands for in-plane switching, a type of LED (a form of LCD) display panel technology. IPS panels are characterized as having the best color and viewing angles among the other main types of display panels, TN (twisted nematic) and VA (vertical alignment). However, IPS panels are also the most expensive of the three.
It's the distance between the camera and the subject you have focussed on.
A megapixel (MP) is a million pixels; the term is used not only for the number of pixels in an image but also to express the number of image sensor elements of digital cameras or the number of display elements of digital displays. For example, a camera that makes a 1280 × 720 pixel image (921,600 finished image pixels) typically uses a few extra rows and columns of sensor elements and is commonly said to have "1.0 megapixels" or "1.2 megapixels", depending on whether the number reported is the "effective" or the "total" pixel count.
In photography, angle of view describes the angular extent of a given scene that is imaged by a camera. It is used interchangeably with the more general term field of view. It is important to distinguish the angle of view from the angle of coverage, which describes the angle range that a lens can image.
IP stands for "Ingress Protection" and is the International Protection Marking per IEC standard 60529. The most common use of an IP rating is how protected a product - such as a transducer - is from a solid or liquid entering the product.IP67 rated will remain protected and fully operational in most industrial applications, including those where the transducer is exposed to water spray, rain, debris, etc. The "6" indicates the sensor is completely protected against solid objects from entering the camera, including dust, while the "7" indicates the camera can be completely submerged in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes before the moisture penetrates the housing.
The No.1 reason that cause those blurry images are the dirts or oil(endoscopes) or ear wax(otoscopes) being stuck to teh tip of the camera. Please use a cloth, aclcohol pad, or a Q-tip to clean it. You can apply a little pressure to make sure you get all the dirts, oil, ear wax off the tip of the camera.
No, all the endoscopes we sell are not for medical use and it's prohibited to put into human body.
We ship from USA