• 4.5-Inch Tempered Glass IPS LCD Screen
• Supports Video Capture Up to 1280x720p
• Compatible With USB - Based Teslong Camera Probes
• 32GB Micro SD Card Records Photo & Video
• 2500 mAh Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Batteries
• Free shipping on order over $149
• 12-month warranty
• 30-day money-back guarantee return
The TESLONG MS450 household endoscope monitor with a 4.5-inch HD screen can be used for mechanical inspection, car repair, plumbing fixes, electrical installs, house DIY, wall upgrades, HVAC maintenance, and more. It is an excellent tool for conducting non-invasive inspections of small areas, like looking in the combustion chamber of an engine through the spark plug hole or the inside of a wall without damaging the drywall. This endoscope is very easy to use and records JPEG images and MPEG-4 videos to the included, 32 GB Micro-SD card with the push of a button. Wi-Fi connections and downloading software are NOT required - this is a stand-alone device. The monitor has a tempered glass screen and the body is reinforced with metal, to be drop resistant, rainproof, and designed for outdoor work. Built-in 2500mAh lithium-ion batteries are high capacity and rechargeable, supporting up to 6 hours of use time in a recommended temperature range of 32°F to 113°F (0°to 45°C). This video borescope also includes a durable storage box for easy transport.
This is the monitor only, to be used as an MS450 endoscope.