WF150 Wi-Fi Adapter
The Teslong WF150 Wi-Fi Adapter is a USB-compatible transmitter that will turn any of our USB borescopes and other USB inspection cameras into a Wi-Fi borescope or inspection camera. Using the WF150 will make our USB borescopes and inspection cameras compatible with iOS and Android devices.
The Wi-Fi Adapter is easy to use:
Download and install the Smart Endoscope app on your device. No need for an extra adapter or cable, just connect to your smartphone via Wi-Fi. Then open the app to begin your inspection.
You can watch the inspection screen on 1-4 mobile phones at the same time.
Our iOS/Android app supports both photo and video functions. You can take photos or record videos of your inspection and send them to professionals for advice.
The built-in high-capacity chargeable lithium-ion battery gives you approximately 3 hours working time.
How to use the Wi-Fi adapter:
1) Connect the USB plug of your scope to the Wi-Fi adapter.
2) Download and install the app by searching ”Smart Endoscope” on the App store (You can scan the QR code included in the box as well).
3) Hold for 2-3 seconds to power on the Wi-Fi adapter.
4) Open your device's settings and turn on Wi-Fi. Choose the Wi-Fi network [WiFi cam_XXXXX].
5) Run the Smart Endoscope app, begin inspecting!