WF150 Wifi Adapter
The Teslong WF150 Wifi Adapter is a USB-compatible WiFi transmitter that will turn any of our USB borescopes and other USB inspection cameras into a WiFi borescope or inspection camera so it will be compatible with iOS devices including iPhones and iPads. It will also work with Android devices or anything that can receive a WiFi signal.
The WiFi Connection is easy to Use: Download and install the compatible app on your device. No need for an extra adapter or cable, just connect with your smartphone via WiFi. Then start the App to begin your inspection.
WiFi wireless connection, you can watch the inspection screen on 1~4 mobile phones at the same time.
Our iPhone/Android app supports both photo and video functions. You can take photos or record videos of your inspection detail, and send them to professionals for advice.
Build-in High Capacity Chargeable 18650 lithium-ion battery gives you approximately 3 hours working time.
How to use the WiFi box:
1) Connect the USB plug of your scope to the WiFi Box.
2) Download and install the software by searching app ”Mo View” on the APP store. (You can scan the QR code on the manual as well).
3) Hold on for 2-3 seconds to power on the WiFi box.
4) Open the phone SETTING and turn on wifi, choose the wifi network [WiFi cam_XXXXX].
5) Run the [Mo View] software, start to use it.